Friday, April 23, 2010

Best Mother

Why is my mother the best? Everyone asks. Well let me tell you a little about what I think about my mother. Let me just say that everyday I thank God for giving me a mother like her and for letting me see her every single day of my life, because some people don’t have this same privilege. My mother gave me life and she made me who I am today. Her love is the closest to thing to unconditional love that we can experience in life. My mom is special in a lot of different ways, but here are just a few of them. She has a great sense of humor. She always makes me laugh in my good and bad times. Her jokes never get old and she would do anything to make me happy. She’s the coolest mom any kid can ever dream of. She gives me enough freedom but when it’s about my safety she is very protective. She doesn’t want anything to happen to my siblings and me. She is the person that would always want the best for us. My mother is the best person to trust. When I talk to her I feel like if I’m talking to a friend or my sister. With my mother I am really open. I have no trouble expressing myself with her. Must be because she understands me and she knows what I am going through. When ever I need advice she’s the first person I think of. Other than her great advices, she also gives us warm hugs and kisses like if there’s no tomorrow. Especially when we get home from school, she talks to us like if she hasn’t seen us in a million years. My mother is the type of person that wishes she could give us the world even though she knows she can’t. In time of need everyone looks for my mother. She never hesitates to open the door to anyone who is in need of shelter or food. She believes family is family and we should love them no matter what. She keeps everything together. She always tries to push me to my full potential. My mother can be going through many problems but still manages to stay on her feet. She’s a very brave and responsible mother.My mom is my hero, and she loves me a lot. She is the most influential person who inspires me. My mother is not just another woman. She is extraordinary. My mother is more than a mum to me, she is my everything. She has taught me to always try my best, to treat everyone equally, to not give up when things get hard. She tells me to at all times be honest because in the end, lies always hurt more. She instills the importance of family and of doing well at school in me. When I make decisions and she doesn’t always agree with them, she makes sure that I know that she is behind me all the way because she wants me to always be happy. She has taught me right from wrong and the significance of self-respect. She is my mother, the greatest influence in my life. Not only as a mom but also as a friend. She’ll become a doctor and She'll help when I'm sick. A teacher. When homework's tough, she's there. A cook. food is amazing! A fashion designer, she makes ugly clothes stunning. A friend that I can talk to her about anything. A sister as we're very close but best of all she’s my one and only mum. I would repeat this for the rest of my life, “I love you mom and thank you for being a role model in my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment