Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Benifits of waking up early and how to do it

“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” – Ben Franklin

This quote is very famous and almost everyone must have herd it. There are tons of benefits of waking up early - uncountable. Lets take a look at some of them.

Greet The Day

Greet a wonderful new day which you are blessed with. Everyday, think as you wakeup, 'today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life and I will not waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings, I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others, I am going to benefit others as much as I can.' With these thoughts starting the day feels great.

Amazing start


When you wake up late and start the day, you usually are in a rush and in a hurry. You can not experience a good start if you wake up late.


Quietude


The early morning hours are so peaceful, so quiet. It can easily become one of your favourite times of the day. I truly enjoy that time of peace, that time to myself, when I can think, when I can read, when I can breathe - you could relax yourself.

Sunrise


People who wake late miss one of the greatest feats of nature, repeated in full stereovision each and every day — the rise of the sun. I love how the day slowly gets brighter, when the midnight blue turns to lighter blue, when the brilliant colors start to seep into the sky, when nature is painted in incredible colors. It gives you an example of what amazing things are really in the world which you are not aware of.


Breakfast


Rise early and you actually have time for breakfast. I’m told it’s one of the most important meals of the day. Without breakfast, your body is running on fumes until you are so hungry at lunchtime that you eat whatever unhealthy thing you can find.


Early Start




If you get up early, you'll reach school early, you have enough time to prepair and will have a good reputation infront of all the students and teachers. If you have to complete any work or project, you will have enough time to do that too.
 

Don’t make drastic changes
Start slowly, by waking just 15-30 minutes earlier than usual. Get used to this for a few days. Then cut back another 15 minutes. Do this gradually until you get to your goal time.


Allow yourself to sleep earlier
You might be used to staying up late, perhaps watching TV or surfing the Internet. But if you continue this habit, while trying to get up earlier, sooner or later one is going to give. I suggest going to bed earlier, even if you don’t think you’ll sleep, and read while in bed. If you’re really tired, you just might fall asleep much sooner than you think.


Go out of the bedroom as soon as you shut off the alarm
Don’t allow yourself to rationalize going back to bed. Just force yourself to go out of the room. Stumble in the bathroom, wash your face and get fresh.

Have a good reason
Set something to do early in the morning that’s important. This reason will motivate you to get up

No comments:

Post a Comment