Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day on Facebook (my friends)

Munazza Aftab

Munaz Munazza Aftab i didn't wish my father cause he is not special for one day he is special for every day

...... ...............:)

YesterdaYesterday at 8:55pm ·  · 
Yumna Rehman

Yumn  Yumna Rehman Comment " the Best thing about my dad is ______________. fill in the blank






Munazza Aftab

Munaz Munazza Aftab Thix ix not for us cause we meet our fathers every day thix ix for americans cause they leaf there p there parents on orphans and then meet 1 day which is fathers day...........




Yumna Rehman           

  Yum  Yumna Rehman happy fathers day dad...you are the only best dad in the world..no one can compete with you....t you...thank you for being you...LOL! best dad ever.




Bela Qadir

Bela Q Bela Qadir HAPPY FATHERS DAY 4 MY GREAT FATHER!=]

Yesterda Yesterday at 7:27pm ·  · 

Ifrah Saleem I love my father as the stars - he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart...................♥♥♥ HAPPY FATHERS DAY! :)
11 hours ago ·  · 



Fatima Sumair June 20th - Father's Day
June 13 at 11:02am · Privacy: ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment